HERE ARE ALL THE DETAILS
We want you to LOVE the way you look in your senior portraits, which is why we offer make-up and hair styling at every shoot. We have created a make-up look that photographs beautifully and naturally; however, if you would like anything different than the normal “We Heart Studio Look”, feel free to bring a photo of how you would like your make-up done.
We also provide hair styling. We specialize in simple, natural beach curls. If you would like your hair done straight or with your natural curls, we recommend coming to your shoot with your hair just the way you like it. Come to your shoot with a clean, moisturized face and clean, dry hair.
Bring lots of outfits. You will be photographed in 5 outfits – 3 in the studio, and 2 outdoors – but we recommend bringing more than just 5. You never know what will photograph well. Choose outfits you absolutely love. You will not wear shoes in the studio portion of the shoot but you will need a pair for the outdoor portion.
1. Something Dark. Bring at least one dark outfit or top. Black, Navy or Charcoal work best here.
2. Something Light. For your light outfit, think angelic. Soft and sweet, maybe even layered and sheer. It doesn’t have to be white, you could go with cream, nude, or light pink.
3. Something Trendy. This outfit is your chance to really show your personal style. This can be a pop of color, a fun pattern, or even your prom dress. OR, if you're a dancer and want to bring a tutu and ballet shoes, go for it! If you play sports and want to wear your letterman's jacket, bring it!
4. Something for the Garden. The garden is a perfect spot for a floral pattern, a sweet dress, or a beautiful white blouse.
5. Something for the Beach. hBeach photos are almost always the favorites so I always reccommend wearing your favorite outfit at the beach. Whether it's a sweater and shorts, ripped jeans and an off-the-shoulder top, or a flowy dress, you can't go wrong. Honestly, everything looks amazing on the beach. If I had to reccomend colors I love white, cream, grey, & blue.
Clean, bare face (wash and apply moisturizer)
Clean, dry hair (wash hair the day of and blow dry)
Cozy outfit (to sit in while you’re having your hair and makeup done)
At least 5 outfit options (you’ll wear 3 in the studio and 2 outdoors)
1 pair of shoes for the outdoor photos
Pretty, manicured nails
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE STUDIO, THE PROCESS, & THE INVESTMENT, CLICK HERE